Register now for the Anti-Spyware Coalition public workshop on May 19 in Washington, DC. The workshop should be excellent, with keynotes from U.S. cybersecurity chief Melissa Hathaway, Consumer's Union security specialist Jeff Fox, and Washington Post security columnist Brian Krebs. It will also feature several interesting panels, including one that I'll be facilitating on the topic "Who owns the problem?" That panel will feature:
- Jeffrey Troy, Chief of the Cyber Criminal Section, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Sam Fleitman, Chief Operations Officer, SoftLayer Technologies, Inc
- Bob Bruen, KnujOn
- Kevin Haley, Director of Product Management, Symantec Security Response
- Alissa Cooper, Center for Democracy and Technology
- Andy Steingrubel, Manager of Secure Development, PayPal Information Risk Management
I hope to see you there!