- Thu, 04/24/2014 - 17:42 — Citadel #malware case study via @websense: Crimeware-based targeted attacks http://t.co/o6wrPddpcT
- Thu, 04/24/2014 - 14:20 — Twitter awash in "miracle" diet #spam http://t.co/s3lvvXGxU1 Look out for "If I didn't try this, my life wouldn't have changed."
- Thu, 04/24/2014 - 14:07 — New @Mozilla #security bug bounty program: $10K to disclose flaws in new certificate verification library http://t.co/vtIW1F8O23
- Thu, 04/24/2014 - 13:51 — #Malware responsibility squabble: Security vendor blames Amazon Web Services for customer infection http://t.co/1qEr64qyVX
- Thu, 04/24/2014 - 12:08 — RT @ryanaraine: OpenSSL will get funding from BigCo initiative to improve security http://t.co/NphdB1n2Dm
- Community news and analysis: April 2014
- Plugin prevalence on infected vs. normal WordPress sites
- DDoS targets in the Bitcoin ecosystem
- Why do users ignore malware warnings?
- A thanks to the people who keep us going
- Insights from StopBadware research
- StopBadware steps down as leader of the Ads Integrity Alliance
- StopBadware's 2013 by the numbers