- Thu, 04/17/2014 - 13:34 — #Heartbleed cleanup shrinks Tor network by an eighth http://t.co/69ZRI5OV9k
- Thu, 04/17/2014 - 11:52 — #Malware might need coffee after all: Zeus/rootkit combo delivered via Starbucks-themed emails http://t.co/aQo8EDYcC2 (@helpnetsecurity)
- Thu, 04/17/2014 - 10:48 — @Techhelplistcom Sec. vendors are outside the scope of this survey; we're targeting hosts only (they aren't profiting from security issues)!
- Thu, 04/17/2014 - 00:15 — We want to know how much #malware, phishing, and ordinary #security cost web hosts. Have input? Tell us here! https://t.co/DmkwPMkGGx
- Wed, 04/16/2014 - 18:35 — How much does abuse cost #hosting providers? How about ordinary operational #security? Ask your host to tell us: https://t.co/nFrcBG4I1A
- Plugin prevalence on infected vs. normal WordPress sites
- DDoS targets in the Bitcoin ecosystem
- Why do users ignore malware warnings?
- A thanks to the people who keep us going
- Insights from StopBadware research
- StopBadware steps down as leader of the Ads Integrity Alliance
- StopBadware's 2013 by the numbers
- Key metrics for 2013