- Tue, 04/15/2014 - 17:12 — RT @stopbadware: We're surveying web hosting providers about the cost of abuse and operational security. Take the survey: https://t.co/Fk59…
- Tue, 04/15/2014 - 17:12 — We're surveying web hosting providers about the cost of abuse and operational security. Take the survey: https://t.co/Fk59NEp5Rk
- Tue, 04/15/2014 - 16:45 — Via @InfosecEdu: Murdering Dexter http://t.co/BA7OTm5E8j #malware
- Tue, 04/15/2014 - 14:47 — We're working on a bug in our review request mechanism. If your review request seems to time out (no confirmation), it DID go through!
- Tue, 04/15/2014 - 14:45 — People trying to request reviews may see endless "wait" animation—it's a bug. Your review HAS been requested. We're working on confirmation!
- Plugin prevalence on infected vs. normal WordPress sites
- DDoS targets in the Bitcoin ecosystem
- Why do users ignore malware warnings?
- A thanks to the people who keep us going
- Insights from StopBadware research
- StopBadware steps down as leader of the Ads Integrity Alliance
- StopBadware's 2013 by the numbers
- Key metrics for 2013