- March 6, 2015 - 11:54 — @mtpersson @google @sunmicrosystems @lenovo @RealNetworks That article is from 2008.
- March 5, 2015 - 12:08 — C99Shell not dead: @bartblaze investigates a string of PHP backdoor infections http://t.co/IZAhVWHxyT
- March 5, 2015 - 10:57 — Fascinating: @OpenDNSLabs tool NLPRank uses natural language processing to automatically identify malicious domains https://t.co/orLLjCJnLq
- March 4, 2015 - 12:52 — New PoS #malware family discovered after flying under the radar for at least a year http://t.co/yITzxArUwf via @TrendLabs
- March 4, 2015 - 11:25 — RT @Techhelplistcom: A @Rackspace IP with quite a history of #malware download sites. https://t.co/b8xMFUPJpN including #cryptowall.
- Community news and analysis: February 2015
- StopBadware shutting down community forum BadwareBusters.org
- Community news and analysis: January 2015
- New StopBadware Partners: Area 1 Security + DomainTools
- 2014 metrics and 2015 plans
- Community news and analysis: December 2014
- Akeemdom malware poses as ad network
- SoakSoak malware: Infection hallmarks and removal resources